Mobile Homeowners Insurance

Similar to the insurance available for a traditional home, a mobile homeowners policy includes property, contents and liability coverages. Whether you own the land where the home is located is also an additional factor in the type of coverage needed.

Coverage Options

Your agent can assist you in determining correct Dwelling coverage limits based on the purchase price or a source like the NADA book value. There is no coverage for the land or lot where your home is located.

Replacement cost coverage for your home and contents is available. Other optional endorsements include: Inflation Guard, which automatically adjusts your Dwelling and Other Structures coverage limits to keep pace with increasing costs; Golf Cart coverage, which can cover physical damage to the cart and your liability while driving it; and Secured Interest Protection, if you borrow money to buy your home and your lender or manufactured home dealer requests coverage to protect their interests.

Based on the year, make, model, and location of your mobile home, your agent can help ensure your policy is providing you the correct coverage and that you are receiving all applicable credits. For example, if your home is tied down according to state safety standards or you have fire extinguishers in your home, you can qualify for a premium credit. Since there are limits for certain categories of personal property (like jewelry, guns, golf equipment, tools, and computers), be sure to discuss all items you own with your agent and determine if you need to schedule specific items for additional coverage.

Want to compare your options?

Click the button below to head to our quotes page where you can enter some basic information to have our team help with your insurance!

Ready to get started?

Start Your Quotes Today

Enter some basic information below to get the process started.

Service Options